In The Begining

Well, I must say that I thought that I would never do this, but here I am. I have always said "wherever you go, there you are". Like I said, Here I Am.

I have been doing crafts ever since I can remember. Aside from the projects at grammar school and camp, my grandmother taught me how to crochet and knit. And oh yes, my mother had a hand in that as well, and in the making of pot holders. Oh boy, do I remember that. At some point in time, they changed the loop material and it was a lot easier to make them. That just brought me back. WOW !
Let me jump now to beads. Plain and simply strung, colorful beads. I loved them. In 1970 I found size 6/0 beads in many colors and thought I had died and gone to heaven. I made so many strings of beads for around my neck and everyone elses. I wore them for many years, along with my bell bottom jeans and denim shirts and a ring on every finger. Even had a few flosers painted on my face. Ahhh , Greenwich Village, USA. Yep, I guess you could say that I was a Hippie and proud of it then and now. Learned quite a lot about love, peace and happiness. You make it yourself.