Going Public

Well I've now decided to go PUBLIC. I have had an Etsy site up and running for a while now and want to advertise it a little more. I can also make up some custom pieces as well. Some have been for weddings, sweet 16's, etc.
http://www.Joyfullyjewels.etsy.com
I have been an active jewelry maker for quite a number of years. Back in the 60's and early 70's I made Hippie beads. LOL That seems like quite some time ago. I'm still 29 so I don't understand the span of years.
Anyway, I have made beaded flower arrangements, animals and now quite a bit more. I have sold many of my pieces to the gift shop at The Botanical Gardens in Largo, Florida.
I belong to quite a few beading groups on Yahoo, which I enjoy so very much. There are a world of wonderful bead artists out there.
That's all for now.