Fall in Florida

Ok, so I've been very lax in posting. Oh well.
It's already Fall here in Beautiful, sunny, Clearwater. We had a taste of it a few nights ago. Low humidity, breezy, just gorgeous.
I have been feeling a lot better over the loss of my friend Rob. His sister still keeps in touch with me.
I have been beading away...adding new items to my etsy site. There have been very few sales, but I will keep on adding items.
http://www.Joyfullyjewels.etsy.com
Slide show:
http://www.slide.com/r/4nEUcqdz0D-VtdmZEZzcON-WOAFFjAhU?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
I taught a couple of classes at Exotic Beads. Silvia is such a nice person. She has a very good inventory of beads etc., and Sales galore all the time. She is now located right on 580 in Dunedin.
Dunedin Beads wanted me to teach there exclusively, in order for me to teach bead embroidery there. She has an attitude I don't want to deal with anyway. If she could guarentee me a class every day, I would have said ok.
I'll be teaching BE at Exotic Beads. Just finishing up my sample pendant.I also have a few orders for beaded cabochon rings (3) and a beaded bezel for a pendant, for a jeweler.