Sale on Etsy




Ok, so now I'm trying a sale on Etsy. Buy 2 and get 20% off total, not including the shipping.


I think that my prices are very resonable. I do take custom orders. Some days I feel like all of this has been a waste of my time. I love making THINGS. Not just beaded items. So....maybe, just maybe, I should look into other venues.


I sold a little girls, 100 % cotton, crocheted scarf the other day. $5.00, plus shipping. Did I make money on this transaction?.....NO...,but it was a good feeling to know that I sold a handmade scarf, and a little girl will be wearing it.


Hmmm, so I have been commissioned to make 3 rings and a pendant. Cool, right? Yes.


I am also working on a bead embroidered pendant for a sample piece for a class at Exotic Beads in Clearwater, Fl.


Hoping that when the holidays are closer, people will start to place orders and take classes.


Still beading and crafting,


Over and out.