Crocheting For a Change

So, ok, onto and back to other crafts I love to make.
Beading is still on my list of things to continue, but during a bout of bronchitus for 2 weeks, I needed something more relaxing to do.  I sat on the couch and crocheted away.  I finished a purse, made a scarf for my daughter Hillary in black, white and gray,  finished an afgan for my step-daughter Jennifer, crocheted a baby owl  (Hill grabbed that)  and mommy owl, and just finished a hedgehog for Hill.  I still have to finish a long overdue baby blanket. Shame on me.
I will finish that soon.
I think I will start to crochet some bunnies for Easter.  I will put them up on my Etsy site for sale.  http://www.joyfullyjewels2.etsy.com/  . This store has vintage and hand made other than jewelry here.  You should check it out.

Just made my Mom a pearl necklace and earring set for Valentines Day.  See, still beading.  I will mail  that out on Monday.


For my Mom as well, this elastic bracelet.  Love this